Whale of a Sale

This semi-annual children's consignment sale, hosted and managed by AJWC, helps to serve the philanthopic needs of Avon and surrounding communities. The sale is typically held at the Avon Senior Center.

Typically, we offer sellers 60% of their proceeds while the remaining 40% will benefit the charities we support (please see "Grants," at the menu to the right, for more information).

At our Spring/Summer Sales we accept spring/summer children's clothing and accessories, indoor and outdoor toys such as board games, books, videos/DVDs, bikes, Little Tikes toys and sporting equipment, nursery items such as CLEAN strollers and high chairs and baby furtniture such as changing tables and toddler beds. 

At our Fall/Winter Sales we accept fall/winter children's clothing and accessories as well as Halloween and winter holiday clothing, snow gear/outerwear, snow boots, sleds, etc. As always, we will accept the toys, games, baby gear and all the rest of the year-round kids' items.

You may choose to donate your items to the AJWC and forgo any commission; receipts are available for donation tax documentation.

You MUST be registered to consign! If you have sold with us in the past, you must re-register for each sale. We begin registering sellers 30 days before each sale. Registration/release forms are located in the "Downloadable Forms" menu to the right.

Learn more about this event and find consignor registration releases and event flyers and updates on our
Whale of a Sale Facebook page!
 
 

© 2000 - 2015 powered by
Doteasy Web Hosting